with information that I find regarding the purpose of the Kriya for Elevation.
The purpose of the Kriya for Elevation is the following:
- it works systemically through all of the chakras, beginning at the base, and uplifting the energy all the way to the crown
- assists in opening the Anahata (heart) chakra
- it assists in balancing and strengthening the chakras
- it energizes your magnetic field
- it makes your spine flexible, which aids in opening the channel so that Kundalini energy can freely flow
- it aids in the circulation and equalization of prana (ascending) and apana (descending) energy currents
- it aids in the circulation of prana to balance the chakra system
- it str8nthens the nerve centers along the spine
- it is a good warm up and tune up- it assists in providing harmony to the body, as it unblocks the control centers of the body by making your spine more flexible and strengthening the nerve centers in the spine:
"There are 72,000 nerves in the body that draw energy from 26 vertebrae in the spine. There are control centers in the spine, and if there is tension or blockage in the spine, you can't have a correct perspective of life."
~ Yogi Bhajan